Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Game of the Year 9th Place Prediction



So is the Sammour-Hasbun vs Kuljasevic game going to become my new nemesis? After all, another game (which I'm too ashamed to mention) had been picked by me to be eliminated six weeks in a row before finally being correct, and I have a feeling (just given my general proclivity for being wrong) that I might end up doing the same thing with this game. However, as several have pointed out, I have to get it right eventually with that process so no reason to change it now.


29%: SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


21%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs GM Hikaru Nakamura (NY) 1-0


12%: GM Larry Christiansen (BOS) vs GM Patrick Wolff (SF) 1-0


11%: GM Julio Becerra (MIA) vs IM Drasko Boskovic (DAL) 0-1


9%: IM Josh Friedel (SF) vs GM Gregory Serper (SEA) 1-0


8%: IM Lev Milman (CAR) vs IM Ron Burnett (TN) 0-1


5%: GM Julio Becerra (MIA) vs GM Alex Stripunsky (QNS) 1-0


3%: FM Marcel Martinez (MIA) vs IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) 1-0


2%: GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) vs GM Pascal Charbonneau (NY) 0-1


Number of Points: 57


See if my new nemesis continues to strike next week!

No comments: