Thursday, January 31, 2008

Game of the Year 16th Place Prediction



Well my streak came to a very abrupt halt as the game eliminated this week was obviously one of the ones I wasn't really expecting. A slight bump in the road no doubt, but hopefully that's all it is and from now on the picks will return to my expectations. Here's what I think the chances are for next week.


34%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


16%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


13%: GM Julio Becerra (MIA) vs IM Ron Burnett (TN) 1-0, SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


10%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0


7%: IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


7%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 37


Hopefully I'll have reverted to my winning ways when this is announced!

No comments: