Monday, January 21, 2008

Game of the Year 17th Place Prediction



Well no real surprises this week (at least in my view) so hopefully I can continue to pick correctly. Here's what I think the chances are for next week (note that while I might have thought two games had about the same chance of being eliminated last week, that could well change for this week or future weeks due in large part to the most recent elimination providing new insight into how the judges chose to make their rankings).


32%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


16%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


13%: GM Julio Becerra (MIA) vs IM Ron Burnett (TN) 1-0


10%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0, SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


7%: IM Jay Bonin (NY) vs NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) 1-0


6%: IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


6%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 34


We'll see if I can continue my perfect streak next week!

No comments: