Thursday, March 6, 2008

Game of the Year 11th Place Prediction



While I once again picked wrong (for the Xth time in a row, and don't bother asking what X is, I know I for one stopped counting a long time ago), Greg was so impressed that my initial prediction for this game was basically correct that he decided I could keep at this for another week. Unfortunately, this could well again be the last week as I still refuse to abandon my ideas no matter how many times they've been wrong.


38%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


18%: SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


12%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0


11%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs GM Hikaru Nakamura (NY) 1-0


9%: IM Josh Friedel (SF) vs GM Gregory Serper (SEA) 1-0


8%: IM Lev Milman (CAR) vs IM Ron Burnett (TN) 0-1


4%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 51


So in case this article turns out to be my last, I hope someone out there (someone more competent at least) decides to pick up the ball!

No comments: