Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Semifinal Predictions



I continue to be terrible at predicting as going from being in a battle for first in the contest, I'm now in a fight for my life to even get second or perhaps even third. Nevertheless I trudge on.


Carolina vs Boston: Once again I predict Carolina wrong every week with my only saving grace being that most people seem to join me in that errand of futility. Well I've been doing it all season so I sure can't change now. Boston 2.5 – 1.5



Miami vs Dallas: Miami has draw odds in this Semifinals compared to last year, and they really took it to Dallas the last time these teams met, with this very lineup. I have a feeling they'll have a tougher go of it this time at least on the scoreboard, but they should still prevail. Miami 2.5 – 1.5

No comments: