Thursday, February 28, 2008

Game of the Year 12th Place Prediction



Another rather horrendous mistake by me. While I swore to stick by my principles until the bitter end, that doesn't mean I'm unable to alter them to a certain extent as if I endure another elimination of a game I don't even have on my main list, my future as a prognosticator is clearly in severe jeopardy. To that end, I will be adding a few more games to the main list to try to ensure that doesn't happen again yet will stick with my principles by keeping the games which I've had as the top contenders to go in their rightful place at the top.


36%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


18%: SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


12%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0


10%: IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


7%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs GM Hikaru Nakamura (NY) 1-0, IM Josh Friedel (SF) vs GM Gregory Serper (SEA) 1-0, IM Lev Milman (CAR) vs IM Ron Burnett (TN) 0-1


3%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 49


Tune in next week to see if I still have a job!

No comments: