Thursday, February 14, 2008

Game of the Year 14th Place Prediction



Another small stumble but nothing more, and I feel fairly certain I'm about to get right back on track. As I mentioned, I am going to stick with my theories until the bitter end, no matter how many of them get debunked by the time this is over.


40%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


20%: SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


14%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0


11%: IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


8%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs GM Hikaru Nakamura (NY) 1-0


7%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 41


We'll see if the game I've thought was going for the past three weeks can finally make it's well deserved exit next week!

No comments: