Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Game of the Year 13th Place Prediction



A rather huge mistake by me in my placing for the most recent elimination. I suppose there really can't be any debate that all of my theories really have been debunked at this point. Nevertheless, debunked or not, they are still MY theories, and as I've noted I plan to stick with them to the bitter end (though all recent evidence is suggesting the end is going to be bitter indeed). One bright side of having the most recent eliminated game not even on my main list of those I expect to be eliminated, clearly doesn't require me to change my percentages much for this week. Here's what I would guess.


42%: NM Mackenzie Molner (NJ) vs IM Larry Kaufman (BAL) 1-0


21%: SM Jorge Sammour-Hasbun (BOS) vs IM Davorin Kuljasevic (DAL) 1-0


13%: IM Bryan Smith (PHI) vs GM Eugene Perelshteyn (BOS) 1-0


10%: IM Dmitry Zilberstein (SF) vs IM John Bartholomew (DAL) 1-0


9%: IM Vinay Bhat (SF) vs GM Hikaru Nakamura (NY) 1-0


5%: Any of the Other Games (Total)


Number of Points: 47


Hopefully I'll get back on track soon (i.e. before this contest ends in May anyways!).

No comments: