Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Wildcard Game #6



Wildcard #6: GM Dmitry Gurevich (CHC) vs IM Rogelio Barcenilla (ARZ) 1-0


Arun Sharma: This was a very nice, exciting game - an encounter which I was very unsure of whether it should be my top or second pick for that week. As it turned out, that close decision also wound up being the difference in this game taking second overall that week rather than first - something which I do not enjoy when it was such a tough decision. Fortunately, by picking this for a Wildcard, I have the opportunity for those who are more qualified in such matters to tell me whether my original decision was correct or not!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If the last game nominated is not an Esserman game, I will stop following the USCL and publish bad things about it.

Saki Ray Ilk said...

Lets hope the judges aren't influenced so heavily by groupies, right?